Cleaning Day!

Today my family and I clean our house. Our house is so dirty. There is ants, spiders, centipede, termites and even scorpion. Our backyard is like a forest because it is cover with big trees. It is kinda scary to go to the tress. Today we finish cleaning inside of our house. But not my parent's room because the key to the door is missing. My father said that we have to break the door to go inside. I wonder how dirty is inside that room. After finish cleaning our house, we went to eat a restaurant. Then we went to my grandfather's house to take a rest.

Comments

  1. Really! Ade scorpion kat rumah awak! Eeeeeeee. Kalau belum habis kemas tapi tak perasan, mesti ade scorpion atau ape ape kalau awak tido nanti.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

One and a half