Final Mood

So now it's currently 2.00 am in the morning... I don't even know why I'm writing this, I just don't know :) I have three finals coming up, and one paper is done! I know I should be studying right now, but I felt exhausted already, and I can't even sleep, maybe because of the caffeine effect annnnnnnnd I'm gonna have my second paper at 9. So yeah that's it.

alhamdulillah for these few days in 2020, not officially 20 yet but for real I'm turning 20 this year. I'm 20!!? Can't imagine it huhu no more teens. I don't know what surprises in 2020 for me but I do hope that it could be an amazing and wonderful journey. I will always pray that my family, my friends, and people that surround me will be living a joyful and blissful life also. 

The moon is so beautiful tonight

Let's just keep on striving and do our best <3<3
It's a good thing to start 2020 with final exams

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One and a half

Hi Hello

result lahaii