Ziarah Makkah during Ramadhan

       Last 5 days, we went to Makkah. It is our last chance to go to Makkah. When I get big maybe I can go to Makkah again. Makkah is a hot place. And from Yanbu to Makkah takes about three to four hours.

       When we arrive at the first checkpoint the police tell us to park at the hajj park. It said to ride the bus. First we don't know what to do, but frinally we know. we take our bags and went to the bus. The bus cost only two riyals. Only adults need to paid. It was a really tired day because our hotel is far from the bus stop. When it is azan we ate biscuits first and then we went to d'saji restaurant.  And then we went to our hotel. While my brothers and I sleep, my parents went to do Umrah. The next day in the morning at 4:00 I had my sahur. My mother buy it at d'saji restaurant. I wake up at 9 o'clock in the morning and I went to take a shower. My brothers and I always stay at the hotel, because it is hot outside. When it is azan my parents went to the mosque. And then my parents will come back to the hotel. When it is almost azan maghrib we went to d'saji restaurant. But my mother pray at the mosque. My father buy foods and drinks to get ready and then my father went to the mosque, too. First my brothers and I ate the light foods first and when my parents are back we ate the heavy foods. After we finish eating we go back to hotel and went to sleep. The next is the last day we stay at Makkah. About 9:30 we pack our bags and things and went back home to Yanbu.
    Bye-Bye Makkah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

One and a half