Ziarah Makkah during sha'ban

Last month, I went ziarah Mekkah with my family. First we went to find a hotel. And then we went to eat dinner at the restaurant,  then we went to sleep because it was night . Next morning we went to eat breakfast at the same reastaurant. And my mother found her friend, she and her friend talked and talked until it was almost zuhr. . So we take wudhu and went to the the mosque to pray . Next day we went to eat breakfast and my mother found the same friend she found yesterday and she talked and talked again. So went it is zuhr we went to pray at the mosque. My father already went to the mosque and my two brother stay at the hotel. We went back to Yanbu on the next day after solah Jumaah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

One and a half