Going back to our hometown at Penang.

Last week my family and I went back to our hometown at Penang (my mother's family). First day we went to visit my uncle at Kulim. At night we went to Penang. Second day we stay home and visit my cousins. Third day we went to ride a ferry to the penang island. We round the island and ate roasted corn. Fourth day we went to Bukit Larut at Taiping. We rent a jeep. It is so fun riding the jeep but it is kinda scary, too. We went half way only. When the jeep stop we went to take pictures. On the way to go down, there a leech at my leg. I scream. My mother get the leech out of my leg using a stick. At afternoon we went to swim at the swimming pool beside the hotel. At night we have our dinner at Juara Ikan Bakar restaurant (tak sedap pun). Next day after have our breakfast we checkout the hotel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

One and a half