The Year 2k16

It's been years I haven't updated this blog...wow! It's been about three years... well I felt a bit regret for keeping this blog silent... not to mention, there's ton of memories I've got for the last 3 years.. I'm now starting a new year.. that's mean a new start.. new life.. new story.. and of course, a new GOAL... what is actually my goal? *thinking*...

Last month was school holiday... and like usual there's not much to do... nowhere to go... just sitting around at home with two of my brothers... that's when I thought of making something... like things that a related to crafts... so I tried making this..


It's kinda weird... but, I still enjoy doing it... actually, I make that for the purpose to make my school bag look a bit... like colorful... I used some assorted buttons (I found it in a box under my bed and it is my mom's actually) and a felt fabric... It's my first 'project' and I feel proud about it although it's quite simple...

My mom told me to do an online business...selling this along with some other crafts... I've been thinking about this lately... and it's not really a bad idea... so... next time I'll try to make more stuffs... but, also I can't leave my studies... I'm taking SMA, Sijil Menengah Agama, this year and a really big exam next year, SPM, Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia... Having fun is one option and study is the second option, and if we combined them both... Having fun while studying.... kui3 "tolong doakan saya"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

One and a half