KiDZaNiA

Thank to all of u who read my blog....I'm sorry again for not writing any story yet...

   And today, I'm writing my story at KIDZANIA. First thing, what is KidZania? Kidzania ia like a new world where cool kids live. That is what kidzania means. There are some characters in Kidzania like Chika, Vita, Bepop, Bache and Urbano. The currency in Kidzania is different than other places. They are called Kidzos. There are many places that is like a real world BUT it is for kids only. Parents are also welcome, too. First thing we went inside is to buy the tickets, of course. And then we get free fifty Kidzos. There are two session in weekend and one session in weekday. If  you are interested and want to learn more about Kidzania please kindly visit the websites- www.kidzania.com.my

   The first job we went is the construction sides. And of course I forgot to mention that it is not only me who went there, there are two of my cousins and my brother. Ok, continue the story... we went there to build a wall out of  bricks(not real bricks). It was fun although is was for kids. We get our salary which is eight Kidzos. And then we went to the magic studio. We perform magic tricks. First we practice and then we have to show to to the audience in the theaters. First It was scary, because I have to perform alone. The rest they have to perform by partners. Next we went to school of x where we each got a handphone(not for real) and take the picture of the signboard that is on the list given. We also got a book.  After all the tired job we have done, we went to take a break at a factory, which we make vitagen. There are so many other factory such as Oreo Cookie factory, Cadbury Chocolate factory, Vitamins factory and Mini Melts Ice Cream factory. But we can't went to all of them because of the long line. If we want to go to any factory there we have to pay with the Kidzos. It depends on the prices. Oh the fun part, we went to arts and crafts(Stabilo) studio. We color the given bookmark we choose using the color pencils. The last thing we went is at the Sony Photo Lab. It is where we have to edit our own picture and print it. We went to only six places because of the time limit and of course they are so many people. I wish I could go there again next year. :) I also keep the money I've got. We can make the CIMB Bank card that is used ONLY in Kidzania. Where you can keep the money you've got in the bank. But it cost RM20. I want to tell you that the places is depends on the things you do. Some of the places we got salary, and some of the places, we used Kidzos where we get after doing jobs. To anyone who want to go to Kidzania, good luck and have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

Ziarah Makkah during Ramadhan