My Books Collection

I have a lot of story books that I bought from Saudi and Malaysia. I have read all the books.

English Books.
1. Just Grace Walks the Dog.
2. On the Job.
3. Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People.
4. Third-grade Detectives #1 (The Clue of the Left-handed Envelope).
5. Third-grade Detectives #2 ( The Puzzle of the Pretty Pink Handkerchief).
6. My New Best Friend.
7. Louisa's secret.
8. Goosebumps Horrorland (My Friends Call Me Monster).
9. Roald Dahl (Matilda).
10. Roald Dahl (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).
11. Roald Dahl (Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator).
12. Encyclopedia Brown (Cracks the Case).
13. Little Eartquakes.
14. My Best Frenemy.

Malay Books.
1. Remaja@ptsone 2010.
2. Catatan Hati Nik Nur Madihah.
3. Along Hilang.
4. Sarah dan Senduk.
5. Sarah dan Kompang.
6. Sarah dan Kasut Tumit Tinggi.
7. Dunia Jam 10.
8. Dua Dunia.
9. Kisyah Budak Junior Masterchef.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

One and a half