Cool @Genting Highland

....Genting Highland, here I come!!!....

Waiting for the french toast
 to be served

On last Sunday,  my family and I went to Genting Highland in Pahang. We went there to ride the cable cars. It was very amazing. My father bought the tickets at the first floor while my mother and I wait at the line on the second floor. But we went to the peak using shutter bus because, the line for riding the cable car was very long.
Can you see how thick the fog is?








We were told that it would take more than 2 hours just for waiting for our turn to ride the cable car. It was very cold up there. At the peak we went to a restaurant and ate some french toast and hot milo. After that we went to some kind of garden. There was a maize, too. The flowers were very beautiful. There was a theme park there but we didn't go inside because the ticket are expensive. We just hang around and bought some cookies at Famous Amos. Around 3 pm we went down by a cable car since not much people in the que. It was scary at the moment but its ok after 2 to 3 minutes. The view was very very amazing. We went home late in the evening.

Here are some more photos....



My brothers and I
Inside the shutter bus
This french toast is extremely delicious
we again
I love this view.. from the peak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

result lahaii

Hi Hello

One and a half